200% trust on ALLAH!

200% trust on ALLAH!

Friday 17 February 2012

Air Asia BIG Sale vs Legoland Malaysia!

Salam readers!

Very fine morning...alhamdulillah...

I just had a conversation with one of my BBM (Best Blog Mate), sis Intanmaria and we have decided to buy entrance tickets to Legoland Malaysia instead of buying Air Asia Big Sale plane tickets. Guys, it really worth buying the annual pass. We can enter the Land everyday for the whole 2013! The biggest in ASIA, infact, the only ONE in ASIA too... the other 5 are at Belgium, England, California, Florida and Denmark. Should proud hah!

I will celebrate my hubby's birthday, my birthday, Adam's birthday, Aya's birthday, my anniversary, what ever day, in fact Hari Raya Day...there... Whenever free, I will go there and have fun... UNTIL VOMIT... hihihiihih....

Limited time only -----> http://www.legoland.com.my/News/Annual-Pass/

Will be open end of 2012 in Nusajaya


 Footnote : Will be warm up with 1 out of 5 Legoland Discovery Centers in the world next month, insya Allah....

No comments:

Post a Comment